When it comes to combatting the effects of aging, it’s all about balance. The goal of the modern facelift is to restore the facial contours you enjoyed in your youth: full cheeks, a sharp jawline, and a taught neck. While facelifts of the past focused primarily on simply tightening the face, today’s discerning patients have more sophisticated expectations, and demand results that are elegant, balanced, and natural-looking.
At Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery, we don’t just recognize the sophisticated tastes of our facelift patients, we champion them. Our skilled team of board-certified plastic surgeons offer a wide range of facelift techniques to effectively achieve your individual aesthetic goals.
Facelift Options at Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery
The first step toward determining which facelift technique can best achieve your desired outcome is to meet personally with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons. During your initial consult at our office, your goals will be discussed, your facial features will be evaluated, and your candidacy for facelift surgery will be determined.
Depending on your unique situation, our facial plastic surgeon may recommend:
- Full Facelift with Necklift: In a full facelift with necklift, the mid-face, lower face, jowls, and neck are rejuvenated. Excess skin, muscle, and fat are pulled back into place to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Mid FaceLift: This procedure is ideal for patients who experience the most signs of aging in the middle of the face. It is generally appropriate for patients who are just beginning to experience facial sagging.
- Mini Facelift: This procedure targets the mid-face and cheek area.
- SMAS Technique: The SMAS technique tightens the network of fibro-connective tissue known as the superficial musculo-aponeurotic system (SMAS) to restore youthful firmness and definition from deep below the skin.
- Deep Plane Technique: This technique lifts the skin and the SMAS in unison, as a single unit, instead of separately as in the SMAS technique.
- Blepharoplasties, brow lifts and fat transfer procedures are often added to the above for optimal facial rejuvenation.
No two patients or faces are the same. The facelift procedure that is best for you will depend on your unique facial structure and goals. During your initial consultation, one of our facial plastic surgeons will assess your needs and recommend the appropriate procedure, or combination of procedures, to achieve your desired outcome.
Contact Our Denver Facelift Surgeons
If you’re unhappy with the way age and gravity have affected your facial appearance, contact Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery online or at 303-320-5566 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in Denver, Littleton and the surrounding areas of Colorado.