Loose, inelastic skin and stubborn excess fat are common problems after weight loss. Body contouring procedures tighten loose tissues and remove excess fat, and may be the right choice for you. Good body contouring candidates haven't necessarily lost weight; instead, you may be seeking these procedures based on the effect aging has had on your body, or the effect parenting has had on your body. The only way to know if it is right for you is to arrange a consultation by calling Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery at 303-320-5566.
Body Contouring & Body Lift Procedures in Denver
The experienced plastic surgeons at Grossman | Capraro provide a wide array of body contouring procedures, including:
- Liposuction and VASER® Liposelection: reduce excess fat cells in targeted treatment areas.
- Tummy Tuck: removes excess fat and deflated skin around the abdomen.
- Post-Weight Loss Surgery: lift large areas of deflated skin following massive weight loss and/or bariatric surgery.
- Arm Lift: lift and tighten hanging upper arm skin.
- Buttock implants/Brazilian Butt Lift: enhance and augment the size and shape of the butt.
- Body Implants: placed on various areas of the physique to create the appearance of tone and definition.
- Cellulite Treatment: releases the stiff, fibrous bands pulling the skin against the fat cells.
- CoolSculpting: non-surgically freezes excess fat cells, which are thereby destroyed and processed out of the body.
These surgeries are focused on sculpting the shape of the body. Our plastic surgeons have the artistic eye for creating flattering curves and lines, joined with extensive experience and technical skill. We are personally committed to helping you reach your aesthetic goals.
Signs You May be a Candidate for Body Contouring
These versatile procedures produce a wide range of outcomes. Although there are many objectives that can be accomplished, the most common issues addressed with body contouring include:
- Loose, sagging skin
- Excess fat
- Areas of poor definition
- Dissatisfaction with current body shape or pockets of fat
- Desire to define, tone, smooth and/or re-shape one or more areas of your physique
This list is not in any way exhaustive. Please contact our plastic surgery office if you are wondering if body contouring is right for you. We want to make sure you know all of your options and that you are able to make an informed decision after talking to us. Our plastic surgeons have witnessed first-hand the benefits of these body sculpting procedures, and we want each of our patients to be exceedingly happy with their results.
Most of these surgeries require you to take several days or longer off of work. Your physical activity will also be restricted for a couple weeks or longer, although you will need to walk around to promote good blood circulation. Our surgeons will let you know when you can get back to your full range of normal activity.
As for results, most of the body contouring procedures listed above provide permanent results. The majority of patients feel even more motivated to pursue a stable, healthy weight and body shape after seeing their results. Of course it is still possible to regain weight, and the inevitable effects of aging may cause some sagginess to return, but generally speaking, body contouring creates lasting improvement.
Arrange Your Consultation in Denver
To arrange a consultation in Denver or Greenwood Village, Colorado, please call Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery at 303-320-5566. Our body contouring procedures may be the right way to create a change you are excited about or provide that little improvement that you haven't been able to accomplish with diet and exercise.