Our plastic surgery practice has been providing women in Denver with breast enhancing procedures for several decades. We are proud to be a part of the Denver community and are passionate about providing you with the results you want. To arrange a consultation at our elegant, comfortable practice, please call Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery at 303-320-5566.
Breast Procedures at Our Practice
The board-certified plastic surgeons at our office have come together to offer a full array of breast procedures:
- Breast augmentation. Breast enlargement with breast implants increases size and improves overall shape. Breast augmentation has long been the Number 1 cosmetic procedure in the United States according to the American Society for Plastic Surgeons.
- Breast lift. Particularly as a result of age, weight loss or pregnancy, it's quite common for breasts to sag and droop downward. In fact, pretty much all women experience this as they age simply as a result of gravity and loss of skin elasticity. For women who want to restore perky breasts, a breast lift is often a good match. It can be combined with implants if you also want larger breasts.
- Breast reduction. Large, heavy breasts can create a variety of problems for some women. Physical discomfort, difficulty finding tops that fit, chafing, uncomfortable exercising – these are just a few examples. If you wish to decrease the size and heaviness of your breasts, breast reduction is a highly effective procedure.
- Inverted nipple correction. Inverted nipples draw inward, and may not protrude easily depending on the degree of inversion. A simple procedure performed by our plastic surgeons releases the constricted tissue causing inversion. This technique allows the nipples to project outward in a normal manner.
- Breast reconstruction. These procedures restore the breast mounds, nipples and areolas following double or single mastectomy. In the case of single mastectomy, our surgeons typically perform surgery on the other breast as well, so that the breasts are symmetrical. Our experienced reconstructive surgeons offer several techniques, including breast implants and tissue flaps. Flap-based procedures use a graft of your own tissue to rebuild the breasts.
We believe fully in providing patient education. When you visit our surgeons for a consultation, they will first want to hear from you what changes you would like to make. Then they will make sure you have personalized surgical recommendations and that you understand each of those options. Our plastic surgeons want you to love your results, and are here to provide guidance as you make these decisions.
Common Reasons for Seeking Breast Surgery
Your reasons for considering breast surgery are entirely your own. Women visit us at many stages of life for many reasons related to enhancing or restoring their breasts. If you think you may be interested in a procedure, we encourage you to discuss your thoughts with our experienced surgeons. They provide clear, straightforward answers about what breast surgery can and cannot achieve, so that you can make the most informed decision. Some of the most common reasons for seeking breast surgery include:
- Small breasts
- Projection and overall shape of the breasts
- Drooping, sagging or deflated breasts
- Overly large and heavy breasts
- Nipple inversion
Enhancing your breasts may be the right way to look and feel your best, and we can help you weigh the benefits.
Find Out If You Are a Good Candidate
There are many breast surgeries that can be customized to the look you want to achieve. The plastic surgeons at Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery provide one-on-one consultations in our comfortable, state-of-the-art office located in Denver. Our patients visit us from across the region, including from Littleton and the surrounding areas. To schedule a consultation, please call our friendly staff at 303-320-5566.