For the safety of our patients, physicians and staff, we ask that you adhere to the following office guidelines:
· If you are early for your appointment, please wait in the lobby/outside before entering our office, as we
have spaced appointments appropriately to adhere to Social Distancing guidelines.
· Please put your face mask on before entering our office and keep on for the entire duration of your visit.
· We will be checking your temperature at the front desk.
· Please utilize hand sanitizer which can be found throughout the office.
· If you are experiencing any signs of fever, cough or respiratory illness, we ask that you please refrain
from entering the office and to call us to reschedule your appointment.
· We ask that you not bring any unnecessary guests with you to your appointment to limit the number of people
in and out of our office.
Thank you for helping us ensure we can continue to see all of our wonderful patients!