At Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery, we are proud to serve a diverse group of patients from all across the world. Throughout their careers, Dr. Grossman, Dr. Capraro, Dr. Baker, and Dr. Cunningham have developed a reputation as some of the most highly regarded plastic surgeons in the nation. Their commitment to excellence and track record for delivering exceptional results has earned them many high profile patients including models, actors, foreign heads of state, and royalty from the Middle East.
Our offices are located in Denver, Colorado, making us an attractive destination for out-of-town patients. There are very few backdrops more beautiful than the Rocky Mountains, and even fewer locations which can boast more than 300 days of sunny weather every year. As a result, many patients living throughout the United States and abroad enjoy combining their plastic surgery procedure with a vacation in one of the most vibrant and beautiful areas of the country.
An Unparalleled Experience
At Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery, we take pride in offering a luxurious, caring atmosphere that sets us apart from many of the other surgeons in the area. We are committed to giving you the highly personalized attention you deserve, and we will personally be involved in every aspect of your treatment. In order to respect your privacy, our office also has a private entrance for professional and discreet care.
Local Resources for Our Out-of-Town Guests
Our Denver plastic surgery practice has cultivated relationships with many of the hotels and restaurants in the area to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Very few practices will go the extra mile for their out-of-town patients in this way. Our patient coordinators will guide you through every aspect of your plastic surgery experience. This includes helping you make all of your travel arrangements, recommending hotels and restaurants, and arranging for post-operative care accommodations.
To ensure that your procedure goes as smoothly as possible, we recommend that you arrive in Denver one to two days prior to surgery to meet with your surgeon. We also recommend that you plan on staying in the area for seven to ten days after undergoing your procedure so that we can monitor the early stages of your recovery.
Cherry Creek Area Hotels
Here are a few near by hotels. Ask for Rose Medical Discount when calling to make your reservation.
Hyatt Place Denver Cherry Creek
2.6 miles from Rose Medical Center
4150 E Mississippi Ave, Glendale, CO 80246
JW Marriott Hotel Denver Cherry Creek
3 miles from Rose Medical Center
150 Clayton Ln, Denver, CO 80206
Holiday Inn Select Denver-Cherry Creek
1.2 miles from Rose Medical Center
455 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80246
Extended Stay America
1.5 miles from Rose Medical Center
4444 Leetsdale Dr, Glendale, CO 80246
Cherry Creek Area Dining Suggestions
- Cherry Creek Grill (American) – LINK TO MENU
- Del Frisco’s Grille (American) – LINK TO MENU
- Sol Mexican Cocina (Mexican) – LINK TO MENU
- True Food Kitchen (Healthy) – LINK TO MENU
- NoRTH Italia (Italian) – LINK TO MENU
- Hillstone (Steakhouse) – LINK TO MENU
- GRIND kitchen + watering hole (American) – LINK TO MENU
Explore the Greater Denver Area
- Denver Botanic Gardens - The Denver Botanic Gardens is a public botanical garden located in the Cheesman Park neighborhood of Denver, Colorado. The 23-acre park contains a conservatory, a variety of theme gardens and a sunken amphitheater, which hosts various concerts in the summer.
- Molly Brown House Museum - The Molly Brown House Museum is a house located at 1340 Pennsylvania Street in Denver, Colorado, United States that was the home of American philanthropist, activist, and socialite Margaret Brown. Brown was known as "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" because she survived the sinking of the RMS Titanic.
- Denver Art Museum - The Denver Art Museum — DAM is an art museum located in the Civic Center of Denver, Colorado. The museum is one of the largest art museums between the West Coast and Chicago.
- Union Station - Take in the view inside one of Denver's most iconic historic landmarks, Denver Union Station. Union Station boasts an array of Denver's top restaurants, bars, and shops in addition to The Crawford Hotel and RTD Station.
- 16th Street Mall - The 16th Street Mall is a pedestrian and transit mall in Denver, Colorado. The mall, 1.25 miles long, runs along 16th Street in downtown Denver, from Wewatta Street to the intersection of 16th Avenue and Broadway.