When it comes to facial rejuvenation in Denver, BOTOX® Cosmetic is superior for both effectiveness and safety. One recent study published in JAMA Dermatology confirmed what many satisfied patients have believed for some time: minor side effects from BOTOX Cosmetic are quite rare. In fact, less than 1 percent of cases resulted in minor side effects like bruising, discoloration, or lumpiness.
BOTOX is a safe and effective treatment for early signs of aging like fine facial lines and wrinkles. At Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery, we offer BOTOX Cosmetic to our Denver clients as a solution to these premature signs of aging. To learn more, call 303-320-5566.
BOTOX Cosmetic Safety Considerations
There are several things you can to do make sure you are getting the highest quality and safest BOTOX treatment. To ensure the best results be sure to
- Only accept genuine BOTOX Cosmetic. Counterfeit and non-medical grade treatments with other botulinum products have been a problem in the past.
- Make sure your BOTOX treatments are performed by our experienced plastic surgeon. There is little or no oversight for botulinum products administered in mini-spas located in strip malls.
- Avoid sales and special promotions. Once BOTOX Cosmetic is constituted into the liquid form, it has a limited shelf life. Unscrupulous providers may offer sales on product that is losing its potency.
Candidates for BOTOX Cosmetic
While BOTOX is now proven to be the safest of all injectable treatments, it is important to recognize that treatment is not appropriate for every person. Among those who should not use BOTOX Cosmetic include:
- Those who are allergic to any of the ingredients or who have had a reaction to any other botulinum toxin product.
- Anyone with a skin infection at the injection site.
- People who suffer from nerve conditions such as ALS or myasthenia gravis
- Those who have other medical conditions that may become worse
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Patients taking certain medications or supplements
At Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery, our BOTOX Cosmetic providers have the expertise to provide superior results. We are dedicated to patient safety and satisfaction. Please contact us online or call 303-320-5566 today to schedule your consultation. We serve patients in Denver and Littleton, Colorado.